I have only been what I consider to be a “runner” for about 2 1/2 years. When I was a young child I studied ballet and dance, played sports, and was generally active. In high school I focused on field hockey, and as a younger adult I went back to …
I am on a lifelong journey to find answers to all of my questions. I am trying to balance family,work and life, with a newfound emphasis on health and happiness through running and strength training. I hope you will follow me as I continue to explore my limits, while trying not to drive those around me crazy.
- Change of Season Goals November 13, 2017
- Chasing Happiness July 7, 2017
- Only One Hill June 23, 2017
- The Training Dilemma: Running vs. Strength Training June 2, 2017
- When the Bottom Falls Out May 30, 2017
Thanks for your comments