What can I say? There IS only one hill, but the average incline is 12%, with the last 50 yards to the finish line at the summit a steep 22%. This mountain is hidden by clouds in this photo below, but you get the idea. Last week I had the …
I am on a lifelong journey to find answers to all of my questions. I am trying to balance family,work and life, with a newfound emphasis on health and happiness through running and strength training. I hope you will follow me as I continue to explore my limits, while trying not to drive those around me crazy.
- Chasing Happiness July 7, 2017
- Only One Hill June 23, 2017
- The Training Dilemma: Running vs. Strength Training June 2, 2017
- When the Bottom Falls Out May 30, 2017
- Is Certification Worth it? April 12, 2017
Thanks for your comments