This marks week 4 at my new gym, and although I have been burned twice, experience has taught me to learn from my mistakes, maintain high standards, and don’t expect too much. I have to say I came in with very few expectations, other than coaches who were educated and …
I am on a lifelong journey to find answers to all of my questions. I am trying to balance family,work and life, with a newfound emphasis on health and happiness through running and strength training. I hope you will follow me as I continue to explore my limits, while trying not to drive those around me crazy.
- Chasing Happiness July 7, 2017
- Only One Hill June 23, 2017
- The Training Dilemma: Running vs. Strength Training June 2, 2017
- When the Bottom Falls Out May 30, 2017
- Is Certification Worth it? April 12, 2017
Thanks for your comments