It has been awhile since I have written a post, and honestly, I don’t have much to say-which is a good thing. I am gradually getting back to a new normal. Instead of forcing my body and mind into a structure which was making me feel stressed and tired, I …
I am on a lifelong journey to find answers to all of my questions. I am trying to balance family,work and life, with a newfound emphasis on health and happiness through running and strength training. I hope you will follow me as I continue to explore my limits, while trying not to drive those around me crazy.
- Chasing Happiness July 7, 2017
- Only One Hill June 23, 2017
- The Training Dilemma: Running vs. Strength Training June 2, 2017
- When the Bottom Falls Out May 30, 2017
- Is Certification Worth it? April 12, 2017
Thanks for your comments