I have been working out at least twice a week, with a trainer in a gym for 4 years and 9 months; the last year of that it has been 3 times a week. Two to three hours a week, lifting weights, getting stronger, more fit, so that I can …
I am on a lifelong journey to find answers to all of my questions. I am trying to balance family,work and life, with a newfound emphasis on health and happiness through running and strength training. I hope you will follow me as I continue to explore my limits, while trying not to drive those around me crazy.
- Change of Season Goals November 13, 2017
- Chasing Happiness July 7, 2017
- Only One Hill June 23, 2017
- The Training Dilemma: Running vs. Strength Training June 2, 2017
- When the Bottom Falls Out May 30, 2017
Thanks for your comments