This was not an easy post to write, but it has been on my mind so here it is. As I am approaching the 3rd anniversary of my very short running and racing career, in spite of all the positive changes in my physical and mental health and well being, …
I am on a lifelong journey to find answers to all of my questions. I am trying to balance family,work and life, with a newfound emphasis on health and happiness through running and strength training. I hope you will follow me as I continue to explore my limits, while trying not to drive those around me crazy.
- Chasing Happiness July 7, 2017
- Only One Hill June 23, 2017
- The Training Dilemma: Running vs. Strength Training June 2, 2017
- When the Bottom Falls Out May 30, 2017
- Is Certification Worth it? April 12, 2017
Thanks for your comments