I still have a lot to learn. But isn’t that what it’s all about? For months I have been worrying that my training was not really going anywhere. I was at the point where I had plateaued and nothing felt challenging. I could not see the forest for the trees. …
I am on a lifelong journey to find answers to all of my questions. I am trying to balance family,work and life, with a newfound emphasis on health and happiness through running and strength training. I hope you will follow me as I continue to explore my limits, while trying not to drive those around me crazy.
- Chasing Happiness July 7, 2017
- Only One Hill June 23, 2017
- The Training Dilemma: Running vs. Strength Training June 2, 2017
- When the Bottom Falls Out May 30, 2017
- Is Certification Worth it? April 12, 2017
Thanks for your comments